Spice up your super bowl!!
Its Sunday and also a Super Bowl day. Who wants to let it get waste without tasting some blaring hot buffalo wings. Well, it was my inspiration for making hot wings for the first time. I made it good and it also had a good Indian twist to it. I added 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and also a pinch of garam masala to my dry mix. I enjoy eating celery sticks more than my wings and its healthy too. Makes me less guilty of eating fried oily food. We called it a night by sipping a cup of hot cappuccino and chocolate pound cake loaded with cream and strawberries. How bad that can be!!
I also packed the leftovers in ziploc bags for further use.
Poultry Safety: I have a 8 month baby and so I have to follow these chicken rules around my house always. I always deal with raw chicken when she is asleep or else I put her in her swing. I am also allergic to chicken fat therefore I have to wear gloves. Poultry is one of those meats that requires very careful handling to avoid foodborne illness. Use fresh poultry within two days of purchase or freeze immediately. Thaw poultry in the refrigerator or microwave, never on the counter. Wash all poultry before using and pat dry with paper towels. It's the skin that carries most of the dangerous microbes. Also be sure to thoroughly wash all surfaces that have come in contact with the poultry, including sinks and cutting boards. Do not touch other foods after handling poultry without washing your hands and/or the utensils used. Refrigerate leftovers immediately and do not let them sit at room temperature more than 45 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment