Total Pageviews

February 09, 2007

Party Food in Jiffy

These are few Party food that is sure to please everyone. They are easy to make and with few minutes of chopping and marinating and you are done. I made all three of them yesterday for my friends and I hope they all liked it. I'm very much into Indo -Chinese cooking and whenever I have to make a quick fix meals I always escape with Chinese dishes. Full of my fresh and nutritious vegetables, they are fun to cook and at the same time I can make my family eat their veggies too!! Besides just providing beautiful spring color to the dish , Red Bell Peppers contains as much as vitamin C as an Orange, so I try using it very often. Beware its also very rich in sugar. My spread for tea sandwhich mainly is a mix of cheese spread and butter , but I also added little lemon zest and juice to give it a fresh taste . I also added scallions and chives to it and then topped the sandwhich with cucumbers and radish. It looks preety good when garnished with olives and sprig of celery leaf.
Indo Chinese Hakka Noodles


Platter of Boneless Tandoori Chicken

Tea Sandwiches with Lemon n Dill Cheese spread



No comments: