Ingredients Used :
50 g pure ghee
20 g cashew nuts,
chopped 2 green chillies, slit lengthwise
1/4 cup chopped tomato
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped green and red bellpeppers mixed
1/2 cup chunks of mushroom
1 cup chopped cauliflower
1 finely chopped carrot
1/2 cup thawed, frozen peas
1/2 cup fresh beans
3 tsp paste of ginger and green chillies
1 cup of fried cubes of Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)
salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon of amchoor powder( dried Mango powder)
1 cup heavy whipping cream (else use half and half or milk for lighter version)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry separately (one after another), the cashew nuts, chillies and tomato chunks, drain each, remove and set aside.
- Add the chopped onions,cauliflower, bellpeppers, mushrroms, carrot, beans and peas to the remaining ghee in the pan.
- Stir and add the ginger chilli pastes and stir-fry till the onions are tender.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the oil separates.
- Add the salt, chillies, cream, turmeric and half the chopped coriander and simmer while continuously stirring. Once the cream is well blended, remove from heat and add half the quantity of the cashew nuts and mix well.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander leaves and cashew nuts and serve hot.