Total Pageviews

December 11, 2006

Eggetarian American Chopsuey


Vegetarian noodles( i got mine from Thai store) ....................1/2 pac(serves two )
Chili ,ginger and garlic paste ...2 tbsp.
2 large eggs
shredded carrots........................1/2 cup
White button mushrooms,chopped...5

Green Bell peppers........................1/2 slices thinly
Monosodium glutamate (MSG)..........½ tsp.(optional)
Honey ........................................½ tbsp.
Spring onions............................2 nos..
Sesame Oil.................................2 tsp.
Soya sauce..................................1 tbsp.
Oil .................................................2 tbsp.
Oil to deep fry
Salt.................................................As per taste




  • Boil the noodles as per package instruction.Drain in colander and rinse under cold water, toss with seasame oil and keep aside.

  • Heat oil in a wok.Fry egg with some S&P and take out and drain on papertowel.

  • in the same oil fry boiled noodles in small batches and drain them on papertowel.

  • I n the same wok add the paste and sliced mushrooms.

  • Add capsicum after you see the mushrooms have lost all the water and turned almost brown.

  • add soy sauce,rice wine vinegar,honey , chilli sauce and MSG.

  • add the fried noodles and mix them well.

  • taste and add salt accordingly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. can I use Maggi noodles?? How many packets should I use? 1 or 2?& which one.