Ciao..I have created this blog to share my recipes and ideas with all the wonderful and encouraging friends and family.Here you will find fusion of my obsession with good eats from all over the world.Enjoy!
Total Pageviews
January 22, 2007
Cornion Fritters
When I have lot of time in hand and very well know how to kill it , I cook!! Same was the case today. As it was Monday , one of my practising vegetarian day, I was in a mood for some fast lunch fix. I made some "Begun bhaja" and "Cornion Fritters". Begun bhaja is a nothing but fried Eggplant which has been smeared with lots of Indian spices and fried in mustard oil. Once you make it you will love it . Frying it with mustard oil gives it an authentic Bengali touch which I crave a lot. Cornion Fritters comes from my mix and match pantry items experiment. Instead of using regular flour or besan, I made it with Pancake mix and rice flour.
"Begun Bhaja"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow amazing recipes....great pics too..hats off to you for putting these all together...I am going to try these dishes as per your recipe....very impressed!
Post a Comment