Total Pageviews

February 20, 2007

Death by Chocolate


Valentine day cake

My first venture into the baking world turned out to be good, surprisingly. When it comes to cooking I hate to measure. I had always followed my instincts and allowed my palm to do all the work of a measuring cup. I am a part of a very big social group for women called MDW ( Minnesota Desi Women) and we had a past valentines day party on 17th. This inspired me more to get into my baking gears and do something different. I did it by baking by what I call, Death by Chocolate cake. Its a pound cake with tons of bittersweet and semisweet chocolate and with Chocolate Honey Glaze. Center of the cake was piped in with homemade Espresso Vanilla whipping cream with Raspberry Collie layered on top. A fitting finale to our evening.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: