Ciao..I have created this blog to share my recipes and ideas with all the wonderful and encouraging friends and family.Here you will find fusion of my obsession with good eats from all over the world.Enjoy!
Total Pageviews
February 09, 2007
Lemon Yogurt Cake
Yogurt in cake? huh , very interesting. Its not summer yet but its awful cold outside. So I keep myself and my little baby home most of the time. Kitchen is the best place to spend time with her playing with spoons and rolling pins. I made this cake for the first time few days back and believe me , its one of my favourites now. I got the recipe from Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa. I made some changes in the actual amount of ingredients used. It came out so good that this is the only piece that I could salvage for my photo session. Use cake flour instead of All purpose and 1 2/3 cup of sugar instead of just a cup. Using more yogurt(organic one) than oil is also good for making it a lower fat cake. I skipped on whole glaze thing as it makes it too lemony for me. My next dessert destination, Kolaches. Here I comel Texas!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment